Meet Vicky Smith: She is another outstanding employee at FSIoffice, and she was recently voted as a “Most Valuable Employee” for her department. She also will be included as a nominee for a Company “Jimmy” Award in the Spring. Vicky works in the Accounts Receivable Department at FSIoffice and has been with the company for 14 years! Read below to learn some fun facts about Vicky and the wonderful comments written about her from her peers!
1. What do you love most about what you do and about working at FSIoffice in general?
I like reporting for duty at 7:00 am and challenging myself to help coworkers and solve all customer problems every day. I manage to get to the root of the problems.
2. What has been the most interesting thing you’ve seen or done here?
The most interesting thing has been learning the different department issues: Furniture, AOPD, NC Accounts.
3. What is your favorite motivational quote?
“Every day is a new day.”
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
6305 North Myrtle Beach, SC
5. Who is your favorite musician/musical group?
6. What are some of your favorite TV shows, movies, and/or books?
Favorite TV Show: American Pickers
Favorite Authors: Janet Evanovich and Patricia Cornwell
7. What are some of your favorite activities and interests outside of work?
Going to the beach and keeping up with the activities of my 16-year-old grandson.
8. What’s a miscellaneous fun fact about you?
I like to keep Alex (supervisor) in line with my ruler.
9. What more can you tell us about yourself?
I have a 16-year-old grandson in ROTC.
I love my rocking chair.
I enjoy watching Nascar.
I love solving problems – Do not point the finger at others.
What Vicky’s peers have said about her:
“Loyal to the family business. Always on time to start a full day’s work. Loves solving problems.”
“I have seen Ms. Vicky Smith’s determination to always get things done and done correctly. She is a great team player, and she adds value to FSIoffice.”
“Vicky is always looking for ways for our team to better itself and our function with FSIoffice. There have been very few people that I have worked with in my career that have been as driven and as proud and take a personal responsibility in their job position, like I have seen in Vicky Smith with FSI.”
Congratulations, Vicky Smith, on this well-deserved recognition, and thank you for sharing with us some fun facts about yourself!