Meet Sharon Burnette: She works in Accounts Payable and has been with FSIoffice for 28 years (Amazing!). Recently, Sharon was voted on by her peers as a “Most Valuable Employee” for her department, and she also will be included as a nominee for a Company “Jimmy” Award in the Spring. Read below to learn some fun facts about Sharon and to hear some of the wonderful things said about her by her peers.
1. What do you love most about what you do and working at FSIOffice in general?
I love to work with figures. I also love that I work for a Christian family.
2. What has been the most interesting that you’ve seen or done here?
I have in the past worked at many consumer shows, and I have really enjoyed working with the door prize section.
3. What is your favorite motivational quote?
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
The Grand Canyon
5. Who is your favorite musician/musical group?
6. What are some of your favorite TV shows, movies, and/or books?
I love old westerns. I love to read good books with a good story.
7. What’s a miscellaneous fun fact about you?
I still like to color after all these years. I also enjoy eating at the same restaurant for the last 54 years: South 21 on Independence Blvd.
8. What more can you tell us about yourself?
I have twin sons that are identical who use to love to try and mix people up about their identity, but they never fooled me. Also, I have a wonderful husband, Hal, of 41 years. That is my best accomplishment.
What Sharon’s peers have said about her:
“Hardest worker I know in the department. she is dependable, knowledgeable, and great to work with.”
“Always trying to help in any way possible. Always dependable.”
“Hard working, honest, loyal, pleasant to work with, and stays late to get her work done.”
“Even when things are not going particularly in her favor, she continues to maintain a positive and comical attitude. I hear her on the phone with her customers, and she is always respectful and kind to them.”
Congratulations, Sharon, on this well-deserved recognition, and thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself!