Please welcome our newest customer service representative, Letitia Gordon – fondly known by everyone as Tish. Tish began her career at FSIoffice in 1999. For six years, she worked in the returns department and then moved up to order processing. During her nine years in order processing, Letitia met her husband and they have four beautiful children together. FSIoffice is Tish’s forever home because she plans to retire from here. She loves that FSIoffice is a Christian and family-oriented company.
If you ever want any tips for going on a cruise, Tish is your expert. Surprisingly so, Tish has been on 15 Carnival cruises and is planning number 16! She has cruised all over the Caribbean from Mexico to Puerto Rico. Aside from sailing the sea, Tish loves to spend time with her family and friends.
We asked some fun and silly questions to get to know her a little more and here are her answers.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Who has influenced you the most and why?
“My mother has influenced me the most because she has always worked hard and has always been a kind and giving person.”
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
- If money was not an object, what would you do right now?
“Build a live in school for homeless children.”
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?
“As long as I don’t have to chew and my eyes are closed.”
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
“17 so I can be hip with my teenagers for a week!” (Aww we all miss those young days)
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
“Steak, potatoes and salad!” (Yummy!)
Tish warms the room with her bright and contagious smile every day. Her sweet personality shines through in her relationships with her customers and it never changes. We are very lucky to have her at FSIoffice and we look forward to working with Tish for many more years.